2008年1月27日日曜日

Education

After listening to today’s presentations and reading what the new Minister of Education in the newspapers. Please read the opinion in the December 6th International Herald Tribune. http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/12/06/opinion/edkumiko.php 
Do you agree with the writer? Why? Give at least 3 examples to support your answer.

I agree whit the writer.
Japanese have a surprisingly low level of fluency in English.
We started learning English 10 years ago. But I don't speak English fluency.
I think it is good things to learn English. So, I think we have to learn English earlier than now.

1 件のコメント:

gucchi さんのコメント...

I agree with you.
I think japanese sudent low level about talking in English.
It is very important problem in Japan.
When I was high school atudent,I lean English for the examination.
So, japanese students need the time of speaking in English.